Monday, May 10, 2010

Bah

Well not much had happened since the last post of 10 or so minutes ago, but oh well. Agalloch is swell. Like really. Sure its depressing and gloomy, but in an awesome way. I wish I could make music but I'm far too untallented and tone deaf. Perhaps if I were to start a guitar wolf-esque band I would have more success. I've been listening to my guitar wolf cd's again lately. I think I need some more. And a leather jacket. And a motorcycle. If I could smoke with out smelling like shit and dying I'd do that too. But more CD's fo' sho'. Once I have some monies I shall make haste to songland to order some. Guitar wolf is too cool to be kept in stock by most shops so they don't bother. Land speed tried it once I think, but then they realised that they catered to the soft cock emo skater crowd and promptly got rid of anything remotly good. Although I did get my favourite slayer shirt there. I used to be so proud of it. I thought I was such a bad ass. Now I realise that is not the case. And that I in fact need a leather jacket and a motorcycle to achive this. Which leads me to the leather jacket I found in the cupboard. My family has a cupboard full of motorcycle equipment like boots and jackets and the like an there was a jacket in there that fitted me perfectly. Unfourtunatly it would look no good without a motorcycle with me at all times. I would like a motorcycle but Ican't justify owning one. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment